To combat software piracy, our software requires
registration and activation before use. When you start
a program for the first time a code will be displayed on
the screen. Please send an email to email@example.com
detailing the program, your License / Order Reference Number
and the code and we will send
you your activation password.
Legitimate re-registering of programs is free. However,
if you are re-registering a program with us please provide
information as to why this is necessary. If you require
use of our software on more than one computer please contact
us for information about the favorable multicopy discounts available.
If you need to contact BIOSOFT concerning a technical problem send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide specific details including:
- Details of your institution and/or your original license/order number.
- The program you require support with and version number (found in the About box
on the Help menu).
- The exact nature of the problem.
- Details of your computer such as the version of the operating system and the user
- Any error messages.
or not you can reliably replicate the problem.
- For data analysis programs it may be helpful to enter your raw data into the program
and save a program file to send to us as an
email attachment together with your question.
Windows 7 Support
To install BIOSOFT programs under Windows 7 please follow these instructions:
- Install the program whilst logged on as an administrator.
- Run the program for the first time, whilst logged on as an administrator,
by right clicking on its icon in the start menu and selecting
'Run as administrator'.
- Follow the screen instructions to register the program with BIOSOFT
(you will need to register the program before you can use it).
- You may now run the program from any user account normally.
Please note: FigSys can only be run whilst logged on as an administrator.
Microsoft has removed built-in support for certain help files (.hlp) from Windows 7.
To enable help in most BIOSOFT programs Microsoft has provided the following